- No thin-set required to install membrane means a faster and easier installation.
- The membrane can easily be repositioned until pressure is exerted.
- Less mess, less cleanup, and fewer tools required.
- The stud structure of DITRA-HEAT-PS is specifically designed to allow for the easy installation of DITRA-HEAT-HK heating cables.
- Nominal 1/4" (5.5 mm) thickness minimizes tile assembly thickness and reduces transitions to lower surface coverings.
- Self-leveling compounds are not required to encapsulate the cables into the membrane.
For those seeking the benefits of both Ditra Heat and uncoupling membranes, the DHPS512M is a great option. This model combines the uncoupling properties of the Ditra matting with the electric floor heating functionality. The DHPS512M provides a sturdy and reliable foundation for tile installation while allowing for the incorporation of the Ditra Heat cables.
Noticed any problems with the product?
Contact us with the detailed description and we will fix the mistake