- Nominal 5/16” (8mm) thickness minimizes tile assembly thickness and reduces transitions to lower surface coverings.
- Self-leveling compounds are not required to encapsulate the cables into the membranes.
- Available by the roll or by the sheet to accommodate various room sizes.
- The stud structure of DITRA-HEAT-DUO is specifically designed to allow for the easy installation of DITRA-HEAT-E-HK heating cables.
- Quick and easy to install and few tools are required.
- Provides electric floor warming for use beneath tile, stone, or other resilient floor coverings (e.g. LVT).
This membrane is larger in size compared to others, making it suitable for covering larger floor areas. The DHD810M also features channels for embedding the Ditra Heat heating cables, allowing for efficient and even heat distribution across the entire floor surface.
Noticed any problems with the product?
Contact us with the detailed description and we will fix the mistake