- Reduces impact sound transmission through floor-ceiling assemblies, making it ideal for multi-story construction
- Reduces heat loss to the substrate when installed over concrete
- Less mess, less cleanup, and fewer tools required
- Nominal 5/16” (8 mm) thickness minimizes tile assembly thickness and reduces transitions to lower surface coverings
- Self-leveling compounds are not required to encapsulate the cables into the membranes
This membrane combines the larger size of the DHD810M with the uncoupling properties of other models. It offers the benefits of enhanced floor stability, waterproofing, and efficient heating capabilities. The DHDPS810M is an ideal choice for larger areas that require both a stable tile installation and effective floor heating.
Noticed any problems with the product?
Contact us with the detailed description and we will fix the mistake