- Schluter Kerdi 200 waterproofing floor underlayment 20-323 Sq Ft is intended to be used in showers, steam rooms, bathrooms, bathtub surrounds, closed balconies, kitchens, laundry rooms, and living/dining rooms.
- Kerdi 200 for walls and floors is a waterproofing and vapor control flooring underlayment with high-performance crack isolation. It has a uniform thickness with a thin profile.
- The waterproof uncoupling membrane for tile has a modified polyethylene (PEVA) core with non-woven polypropylene on both sides. It allows anchoring the tile membrane in the thin-set mortar.
- Schluter Kerdi underlayment membrane can be used with residential and commercial wall and floor tiles (homes, apartments, condominiums, office buildings, restaurants, galleries, malls, dairies, breweries).
- The 3 Ft 3 In (1 m) wide membrane covers the wall area from floor to shower head height for fewer seams and a faster installation, This premium underlayment is lightweight for easy handling.
About the Product:
Schluter Kerdi 200 tile underlayment is available in 20-323 Sq Ft size. You can choose the size you need (multiple of 10 Sq Ft). The waterproofing membrane is 3'3" wide, and the length will be customized depending on the total Sq Ft ordered.
Kerdi 200 is a highly effective product designed to provide superior protection against water and the results of its impact. It is suitable for floor tile in shower, residential steam room, steam shower tub surrounds, and areas surrounding interior swimming pools. It is also ideal for use (commercial environments) in the food industry, breweries, and dairies. For applications requiring use of steam, the KERDI200 product is the ideal choice due to its superior vapor-control qualities. With Schluter Kerdi 200, you can be sure that your walls and floors are completely and reliably protected against water damage.
Schluter-KERDI tile membrane underlayment has a water vapor permeance of 0.90 perms when tested according to ASTM E96, and makes your underlayment for tile waterproof. Kerdi200 is a sheet-applied product with an 8 mil thickness for bathroom floor tile. It has a uniform thickness to ensure effective waterproofing and crack-isolation properties of bathroom tiles. The product features a modified PEVA core with non-woven polypropylene on both sides and an anchoring fleece. It allows anchoring the stone tiles membrane in the uncoupling membrane mortar (thinset mortar adhesive). This bathroom tile underlayment is available in a 3 Ft 3 In (1 meter) wide membrane, which covers the wall area from floor to shower head height.
Schluter-KERDI for home improvement is designed to provide long-lasting in-floor waterproofing. It protects ceramic, porcelain, cement, granite, marble, glass, mosaic, natural stone tiles, concrete blocks, linoleum, carpet tiles, and their substrate against water damage. KERDI provides a great balance between performance and cost. It is easy to install and ideal for DIY projects.
Noticed any problems with the product?
Contact us with the detailed description and we will fix the mistake