- This tape is made from a modified polyethylene core sandwiched between non-woven polypropylene layers on both sides. It measures 5 mil in thickness, 4.9 inches (12 cm) in width, and 32.8 feet (10 meters) in length
- Ardex TLT seam tape is crafted from lightweight, chemically resistant, and waterproof material, providing essential structural support and ensuring long-lasting performance
- This flooring underlayment tape boasts a low permeability rating, offering excellent vapor protection for use in showers and steam rooms, bathroom, kitchen, or shower underlayment for tile installations
- Ardex waterproof tape is the ultimate solution for wet areas, including showers, as well as versatile applications like laundry rooms, living rooms, hot tub surrounds, swimming pools, restaurants, galleries, hotels, and malls
- The Ardex tape is designed to securely bond the membrane underlayment joints, using thinset mortar before the installation of tile or stone where the waterproofing requires
Ardex TLT 709 is a waterproofing membrane tape for sealing seams and gaps. It helps you create a waterproof shower enclosure for various wet environments. It guarantees effective vapor protection to your underlayment for tile, walls, and floors. The Ardex TLT vapor insulation seam tape boasts high performance tensile strength, ensuring a secure and long-lasting bonding between surfaces and shower waterproofing membrane infloor underlayment. It is crafted from high-quality materials, guaranteeing excellent performance and reliability in DIY projects of all scopes. It is manufactured with German engineering and the highest industry standards, which makes this tape the go-to solution for a wide range of renovation and construction projects, making an installation a breeze. It is a durable solution for creating a completely waterproof shower system, protecting your prefabricated shower base (shower tray), building panels, waterproof shower wall panels, and your shower niche (with or without a bathroom shelf / wall shelf). It bonds easily to various surfaces with the use of thin-set mortar, making it ideal for complex and uneven substrates, such as concrete, plywood, cement slab, and autoclaved aerated concrete. It is a premium option for your shower waterproofing, home improvement, room decor, bathroom decor, and home decor needs. Achieve a professional finish that elevates the overall aesthetics of any space, such as shower, kitchen, swimming pool, steam room, spa, hot tub surround, and other wet areas. It can be applied beneath a range of infloor tile (bathroom tile), such as ceramic tile, porcelain tile, granite tile, marble tile, mosaic tile, natural stone tile, applied using thinset mortar adhesive (tile adhesive). Its exceptional features, seamless application, long-lasting results make it a preferred option for projects of any scale. Its user-friendly application process simplifies installation, saving time and effort.
Noticed any problems with the product?
Contact us with the detailed description and we will fix the mistake