- Laticrete Strata Mat XT tile underlayment membrane can be used as a vapor management layer, protecting the floor tile covering from water leaks and water damage
- Laticrete underlayment membrane is equipped with mortar hydration dissipation vents that create a mechanical bond between the mat and tile adhesive. It also helps to shorten the time before grouting
- Strata Mat XT membrane allows to see thinset mortar coverage underneath the floor mat during installation without having to lift to visually verify. It helps to prevent gaps during mortar installation
- Laticrete Strata Mat XT Uncoupling Membrane eliminates transmission of in-plane substrate cracks of up to 1/8" (3 mm). It provides the support and load distribution for tile and stone covering
- Laticrete Strata Mat membrane can be laid over different types of substrate such as concrete blocks, mortar bed, oriented strand board, plywood sheets, cement slab, and cement terrazzo
Strata Mat XT floor underlayment is the ultimate choice for ensuring the longevity, durability, and flawless finish of your floor tile (kitchen tile or bathroom tile) and stone installations. Engineered for enduring strength, Laticrete Strata Mat XT provides the required support (load distribution) and establishes a robust foundation for floor covering (stone flooring).
Noticed any problems with the product?
Contact us with the detailed description and we will fix the mistake