- Schluter DHEHK DITRA Heat Cable cable is the main component of an electric under floor heating system for use beneath tile, stone, or other resilient floor coverings. 120 V and 240 V options are available in a variety of lengths
- Schluter Systems DITRA Heat Cable is designed for integration with the DITRA-HEAT uncoupling membrane to complete the interior heated flooring system
- The cable (radiant floor wire) can be installed without returning to the thermostat and produce virtually zero electromagnetic fields
- No clips or fasteners needed. The heating cables lock into the DITRA HEAT membrane without any other accessories or tools. Enhanced durability ensures long-lasting performance for your under-tile electric floor heating system
- Achieve a high comfort level in your living area using the DITRA-HEAT-E electric floor heat cable. It offers efficient and consistent heat distribution for a cozy and comfortable environment
About the DITRA Heat Cable:
The Schluter Systems DITRA-HEAT-E Floor Heating Cable is an exceptional addition to any home improvement project. It is a reliable and efficient solution for creating a heated floor under tile. With its advanced features and versatility, this infloor heating system is designed to provide optimal comfort and convenience.
This DITRA heat cable is compatible with a digital thermostat for home, allowing you to control and adjust the temperature of your heated floor easily. You can conveniently program and monitor the heating settings using your radiant floor heating thermostat for both a 240V heater or a 120V heater (electric cable).
The DHEHK heating cables can be easily integrated into the uncoupling membrane (underlay). This installation process saves time and effort, making it an ideal choice for DIY radiant heater projects.The DITRA-HEAT-E system is a radiant floor heating solution that provides consistent and even heat distribution across the entire floor heating system under tile (electric system underfloor heating). DHEHK underfloor heating cable can be installed under ceramic, porcelain, cement, granite, marble, glass tiles, mosaic, natural stone tiles, concrete blocks, linoleum and carpet tiles.
With its waterproof design, the electric DITRA Heat heat cable is safe for radiant heat for tile floor in bathroom, kitchen, shower, bathtub surrounds, closed balcony, laundry room, living/dining room, food court, lobby, foyer, in residential and commercial environments. The electric in floor heat cable will cover 33% less area when spaced at 2 studs (alternative layout) compared to 3 studs (default layout). Recommended to be used with the membrane underlayment.
Noticed any problems with the product?
Contact us with the detailed description and we will fix the mistake