Schluter DITRA membranes are specifically designed for ceramic and stone tile installations. DITRA provides uncoupling to prevent cracked tile and grout. Made of polyethylene, DITRA serves as waterproofing layers that protect moisture-sensitive substrates, such as plywood/OSB. Free-space on the underside of the matting provides a route for excess moisture and vapor to prevent damage to the tile layer above. DITRA performs all these functions while still providing adequate support/load distribution for the tile covering.
- Provides uncoupling, waterproofing, vapor management, and heavy load distribution to ensure the durability and integrity of tile installations
- Quick and easy to install on top of concrete, plywood, OSB, gypsum, existing vinyl floors, structural planks, sub-floors, and radiant heated floors
- Convenient tile underlayment alternative to cement backer board or plywood
- Use DITRA for ceramic tile installations over single layer plywood or OSB subfloors on joists spaced up to 19.2" o.c.
- DITRA is only 1/8" (3.5 mm)-thick to provide the thinnest possible assembly without sacrificing performance
- DITRA features cutting grooves for precise cuts and air release vents at the corners of the cutback cavities for faster filling
Noticed any problems with the product?
Contact us with the detailed description and we will fix the mistake