- Schluter Kerdi DS waterproofing floor underlayment 20-323 Sq Ft is intended to be used in showers, continuous-use steam rooms, bathrooms, bathtub surrounds, kitchens, laundry rooms, and living/dining rooms
- Kerdi DS for walls and floors is a waterproofing and vapor control flooring underlayment with high-performance crack isolation. It has a uniform thickness with a thin profile
- The waterproof uncoupling membrane for tile has high-density polyethylene (HDPE) core with non-woven polypropylene on both sides
- Schluter Kerdi underlayment membrane can be used with residential and commercial wall and floor tiles (homes, apartments, condominiums, office buildings, restaurants, galleries, malls, dairies, breweries)
- The 3 Ft 3 In (1 m) wide membrane covers the wall area from floor to shower head height for fewer seams and a faster installation, This premium underlayment is lightweight for easy handling
About the Product:
Schluter Kerdi DS tile underlayment is available in 20-323 Sq Ft size. You can choose the size you need (multiple of 10 Sq Ft). The waterproofing membrane is 3'3" wide, and the length will be customized depending on the total Sq Ft ordered.
Kerdi DS is a highly effective product designed to provide superior protection against water and the results of its impact. It is suitable for floor tile in shower, continuous use steam room, steam shower tub surrounds, and areas surrounding interior swimming pools. It is also ideal for heavy-duty use (commercial environments) in the food industry, breweries, and dairies. For applications requiring continuous use of steam, the KERDI-DS product is the ideal choice due to its superior vapor-control qualities. With Schluter Kerdi DS, you can be sure that your walls and floors are completely and reliably protected against water damage.
Schluter-KERDI tile membrane underlayment has a water vapor permeance of 0.19 perms when tested according to ASTM E96 and makes your underlayment for tile waterproof. Kerdi DS is a bonded product with a 20 mil thickness for bathroom floor tile. It has a uniform thickness to ensure effective waterproofing and crack-isolation properties of sauna or bathroom tiles. The product features a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) core with non-woven polypropylene on both sides.
This bathroom tile underlayment is available in a 3 Ft 3 In (1 meter) wide membrane, which covers the wall area from floor to shower head height.
Schluter-KERDI for home improvement is designed to provide long-lasting in-floor waterproofing. It protects ceramic, porcelain, cement, granite, marble, glass, mosaic, natural stone tiles, concrete blocks, linoleum, carpet tiles, and their substrate against water damage. KERDI DS provides a great balance between performance and cost. It is easy to install and ideal for DIY projects.
Noticed any problems with the product?
Contact us with the detailed description and we will fix the mistake