- Montolit tile cutter 52P3 (6050310) is suitable for cutting tiles up to 20" (52 cm) in length, supports diagonal cutting up to 14"x14" (37x37 cm) in size, and can cut tiles up to 7/8" (2,2 cm) thick
- This tile cutter hand tool features a reinforced geometric square that can rotate both to the right (+45°) and to the left (-45°), allowing precise cuts at different angles
- Engineered for easy cutting of all types of available ceramics, porcelain, and glass tiles, including glass mosaic thanks to its robust and ergonomic design
- Accurate and extremely powerful ergonomic push-scrib handle and die-cast aluminum and nickel-plated steel structure allow for the tile cutter to be recognized as one of the most effective levers in the ceramic tile cutter market
- Set-up, transport, and storage of this cutting tool are quick and easy thanks to the patented foldable design. The Montolit Masterpiuma P3 professional snap tile cutter doesn’t need to be dismantled
About the Product:
THE UNIT OF MEASURE OF THIS MONTOLIT CERAMIC TILE CUTTER IS INCHES! The Montolit 20 inches (52 cm) Masterpiuma P3 Manual Tile Cutter (52P3) is a multifunctional, powerful, and precise tile-cutting tool. This ceramic cutter is lightweight and engineered to easily cut various types of available ceramics, porcelain, and glass tiles, including glass mosaics, manufactured in Italy. With its accurate and extremely powerful ergonomic push-scrib handle, this glass tile cutter is recognized as the most effective lever in the tile-cutting tools market. Its self-adjustable, patented scoring system facilitates and consistently speeds up the cutting and splitting process on various thicknesses and materials - either porcelain, ceramics, or glass. Set-up, transport, and storage of the ergonomic hand tools are quick and easy.
The tiling tools are composed of a die-cast aluminum and nickel-plated steel structure for maximum strength and weather resistance, while the cut-off device of this Montolit ceramic tile cutter is made of special non-scratch plastic. The titanium wheel of this floor tile cutting tools is particularly designed for porcelain tile, and the protractor square and extension of the flooring cutter can be tucked away without protruding beyond the profile.
Noticed any problems with the product?
Contact us with the detailed description and we will fix the mistake