- Equipped with mortar hydration dissipation vents that create a mechanical bond between the mat and the mortar adhesive. This not only accelerates mortar set, but also strengthens tile bonding, shortening the waiting time before grouting
- Allows the proper mortar to be used in accordance with industry standards
- Facilitates vapor management
- Eliminates crack propagation up to 3mm (1/8") wide in flat substrates
- Instant coverage check: allows the installer to see the mortared area underneath the mat during installation without having to lift the mat to do this check
- Facilitates floor layout since chalk lines are easily visible on the surface before tiling
- Lightweight, easy to transport and quick to install with commonly used tools
- Use under moisture sensitive stone
- Suitable for interior non-industrial vehicle traffic applications on concrete substrates
STRATA_MAT MC XT is designed specifically for ceramic tile and stone installations and serves as a decoupling and vapor management layer, dissipating moisture from the materials underneath the tile or stone covering. STRATA_MAT XT performs all of these functions by providing the required support or load distribution for the tile or stone covering. With a thickness of 7.9 mm (5/16 in.), STRATA_MAT XT eliminates the transition problems between the typical 3 to 9 mm (1/4 to 3/8 in.) thickness of tile and the 19 mm (3/4 in.) thickness of hardwood flooring. STRATA_MAT XT accelerates the drying of the mortar, allowing a shorter time for grouting when using modified or unmodified mortars, thus allowing the use of the proper mortar for the installation.
Noticed any problems with the product?
Contact us with the detailed description and we will fix the mistake