- Non-flammable, durable, versatile liquid rubber membrane for indoor and outdoor use. Tough exterior waterproofing rated for outdoor use with water features like swimming pool, fountain, and hot tub
- Rapidly cures to form a thin, synthetic single-component waterproofing adhesive crack prevention membrane with load bearing capabilities. Rated for use in tough conditions with a variety of substrates
- Hydro Ban waterproofing membrane for your tile adhesive. Fracture isolation works for cracks up to 1/8 Inch (3.175 mm) without fabric, protecting your tileable floor and other surfaces from cracks
- Allows for fast and easy installation as it bonds to PVC, ABS, metal, concrete, masonry, cement plaster, cement mortar, ceramic stone, and ceramic tile. Excellent for residential and commercial use
- Perfect for home improvement and renovation projects involving tile installation. A superior performance waterproof barrier for laying your kitchen, steam room, spa, bathroom tile without worry
About the Product:
Laticrete HYDRO BAN is the ultimate load bearing waterproofing and crack prevention membrane for your tile and stone installation projects. Designed with advanced liquid rubber technology, its seamless application creates a continuous durable and watertight barrier in various interior and exterior spaces.
HYDRO BAN creates an effective waterproofing barrier to prevent potential leakage, extending to wet areas where it acts as a waterproof membrane hydro isolation layer, safeguarding your walls and floors against water damage. This makes it suitable for a wide range of applications, e.g. as a pool sealant, in your laundry room, hot tub, or shower waterproofing. Anywhere tough adhesive waterproofing is a must, this membrane from Laticrete out-competes the rest.
HYDRO BAN acts as a heavy duty load-bearing crack isolation membrane, providing structural support and water protection while preventing uncoupling substrate fractures from damaging wall and floor tile, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, granite tile, marble tile, glass tile, mosaic tile, and natural stone tile applied installed using thin-set mortar adhesive. Applicable on cement, concrete, poured gypsum, and brickwork.
This liquid membrane waterproofing offers versatile and easy installation and bonds directly to various substrates (finished tileable floor). It fully cures at temperatures as low as 35°F (2°C) and changes color from light sage to olive green for easy spotting of coverage and cure progress, shrinking to a thin 0.020–0.030" (0.5–0.8 mm) seamless protective rubber layer.
Experience the excellent performance of HYDRO BAN the top choice for professional and DIY contractors and home renovators. Have trust in its proven and certified track record as a waterproofing and crack prevention membrane, and confidently tackle your home improvement and bathroom decor projects. HYDRO BAN is your ultimate solution for a premium watertight adhesive barrier.
Noticed any problems with the product?
Contact us with the detailed description and we will fix the mistake