- Inno Mat membrane is designed to prevent crack in the floor, fracture, and delamination of ceramic tile, stone tile, vinyl flooring, porcelain, cement, granite, marble, and other floor coverings
- Each roll can replace the need for 3-4 sheets of 1/4″ backerboard or a secondary layer of plywood in tile installations and laminate flooring. It meets TTMAC standards and can be used with polymer modified thinset mortar
- This membrane prevents damage to the bathroom tile and the water-sensitive substrate underneath. You can also use it as tile underlayment for kitchen (underlayment membrane), shower surround, and bathtub surround
- Inno Mat membrane features fleece heat bond on both sides for exceptional adhesion to thinset mortar adhesive. It can be used with interior residential and commercial floor tiles
- Inno Mat membrane provides uncoupling, waterproofing, vapor management, and heavy load solution. It is 1/8" thick and allows even transitions between bathroom tile and hardwood floor covering
Inno Mat membrane is a premium underfloor underlayment solution designed and made with German engineering to provide superior protection for ceramic, porcelain, natural stone, vinyl, laminate, and other installations. This in-floor underlayment membrane is specially formulated to help prevent cracks in shower floor tile and grout. One of the standout features of the Inno Mat membrane is its cost-efficiency. It makes installation a breeze, saving you time and effort. It can be used with polymer-modified thin-set mortar adhesive, which is recommended for bonding porcelain and difficult-to-bond flooring tiles. This membrane forms a strong bond thanks to its reinforced fleece heat bond layer. No fasteners are required for the installation, simplifying the process and saving time. The Inno Mat isolation membrane serves as both an effective waterproof and vapor-proof uncoupling membrane for tile, boasting exceptional vapor barrier capabilities. This makes it suitable for crack prevention in various infloor tiles, such as ceramic tile, porcelain tile, granite tile, marble tile, glass tile, mosaic tile, and natural stone tile. In case of excessive substrate movement, it effectively absorbs stress, preserving the surface and integrity of the ceramic floor tile. It is easy to install and compatible with various tile types, offering superior protection and stability for your waterproof flooring projects. Whether used in standard applications or over challenging substrates, the in-floor Inno Mat membrane ensures the longevity and performance of your tile installations. Inno Mat tile membrane underlayment can also be used when renovating older kitchen tile flooring, basement flooring, bathroom floor tile, and other living areas such as foyers, hallways, closed balconies, dining rooms, bedrooms. It is suitable for professional home improvement or DIY projects of all scopes. It is a great option for your room decor, bathroom decor, kitchen decor, and home decor needs.
Noticed any problems with the product?
Contact us with the detailed description and we will fix the mistake