- IB Tools Shower Waterproofing Membrane 20-323 Sq Ft Roll is a high polymer polyethylene polypropylene mat 20 mil thick and 1 m (3.3 Ft) wide. It is an environment-friendly and high-quality product
- The membrane provides an effective waterproofing solution for modern bathrooms, steam rooms, residential living areas, and commercial spaces such as restaurants, galleries, and malls (food courts, etc.)
- IB Tools Waterproofing Membrane with a nonwoven polypropylene fabric on both sides provides superior protection for your shower walls and bathroom floor tile. Ideal for ceramic tiles and stone tiles
- This flooring underlayment has a low permeability rating for vapor protection in showers and steam rooms to make your bath, kitchen, or shower underlayment for tile waterproof
- Once the underlayment membrane has cured, you can apply ceramic, porcelain, travertine, limestone, marble, agglomerates, glass tiles, or stone tile directly on top of it
About the Product:
The IB Tools waterproof membrane for home improvement provides superior protection for your shower tile and bathroom tile. It ensures a long lasting and durable finish (high resistance) due to its ability to prevent water damage to floor tiles. The fabric of this waterproof flooring membrane binds the substrate below it and the layer above it (bathroom tiles and other types of floor tile).
The IB Tools tile underlayment is installed using the uncoupling membrane mortar (thin-set mortar adhesive). This flooring underlayment has a low permeability rating for vapor protection in a shower or steam room to make your underlayment for tile waterproof. IB Tools tile membrane underlayment can also be used when renovating older floors or walls, including DIY projects, making it the ultimate solution for your waterproofing needs.
A modern residential house often has a combination of water sources such as a bathtub, shower, hot tub. IB Tools waterproofing membrane is uniquely engineered to deliver waterproofing and vapor-control home solutions, approved for residential and commercial environments, with high demand for vapor and water protection.The IB Tools in-floor premium underlayment offers superior waterproofing capabilities, making it perfect for shower stalls, preventing water vapor from spreading to adjacent rooms while protecting your ceramic tile walls and floors from water environmental factors. This floor underlayment is perfect for both new constructions and renovations in a variety of indoor spaces, including steam rooms, showers, bathrooms, bathtub surrounds, balconies, kitchens, and other wet areas.
Once the waterproofing uncoupling membrane for tile has cured, you can apply ceramic, porcelain, travertine, limestone, marble, agglomerates, glass tiles, or stone tile directly on top of it.
Noticed any problems with the product?
Contact us with the detailed description and we will fix the mistake