Mint Used condition.
- Touch activated faucet featuring Touch2O Technology
- Turns on and off with just a touch anywhere on the spout or handle
- On-off indicator light signals when batteries run low
- Automatic water flow shut-off after four minutes if the water is left running
- TempSense LED light indicates water temperature
- Battery operated 6 AA ( included) for up to 2 year battery life or 6 C (not included) for up to 5 year battery life
- Intuitive Touch2O Technology can sense the difference between a touch and a grab, reducing the chances of false activation
- MagnaTite docking keeps the kitchen pull-down spray wand firmly in place with a powerful integrated magnet, so it stays docked when not in use
- DIAMOND Seal Technology features a valve embedded with diamonds to ensure like-new operation for the life of the faucet
- Meets standards set by Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Touch-Clean spray holes allow for easy removal of hard water build-up
- 1 or 3-hole 8" installation; for 3-hole, order RP64070 escutcheon
- High arc pull-down swivels 360°
- Everything you need is together in one convenient box, including integrated InnoFlex PEX supply lines
- Battery box can be mounted to cabinet with included mounting hardware
Designed for precise, responsive control every time, no matter where you touch. You can easily control and change the water temperature above the deck using the faucet handle.
TempSense Technology measures the water temperature in the faucet. The LED light at the base of the faucet changes from blue to magenta to red depending upon the temperature of the water to let you know when the water temperature is right for you. A/C adapter EP73954 is available to purchase separately as an option to avoid changing batteries. Even if the adapter is used, batteries are still recommended as a back-up if power goes out. Once power is restored, the solenoid valve will automatically revert back to using A/C power. All Touch2O models are water-efficient, underlining Delta's commitment to conservation. The pull-down spray wand comes free with a gentle tug and gives you total flexibility.
The hose extends and retracts without friction points, fed by gravity. As you raise the wand to dock it, the magnet embedded in the spout pulls the wand precisely into place. So, unlike other pull-downs that tend to droop over time, MagnaTite keeps your pull-down faucet looking picture-perfect.
Delta's exclusive DIAMOND Seal Technology uses a valve with a tough diamond coating. InnoFlex PEX waterways keep water inside the faucet out of contact with potential metal contaminants. This powerful combination brings you a faucet built to last up to five million uses. Only Delta faucets are equipped with Touch-Clean soft, rubber nubbins that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger.
Noticed any problems with the product?
Contact us with the detailed description and we will fix the mistake