- Ardex TLT-716 Shower Waterproofing Membrane is high-quality and environment-friendly product, 1 m (39.3 Inch) wide.
- The membrane provides an effective waterproofing solution for modern bathrooms, steam rooms, residential living areas, and commercial spaces such as restaurants, galleries, hotels and malls (food courts, etc.)
- Ardex Waterproofing Membrane with a nonwoven polypropylene fabric on both sides provides superior protection for your shower walls and bathroom floor tile. Excellent for ceramic tiles and stone tiles
- This flooring underlayment has a low permeability rating for vapor protection in showers and steam rooms to make your bath, kitchen, or shower underlayment for tile waterproof
- After allowing the underlayment membrane to fully cure, you are ready to proceed with the tile installation. Whether you've chosen ceramic, porcelain, travertine, limestone, marble, agglomerates, glass tiles, or stone tile, these can now be applied directly on top of the cured membrane
The fabric of this waterproof flooring membrane binds the substrate below it and the layer above it (bathroom tiles and other types of floor tile). The Ardex TLT-716 tile underlayment is installed using the uncoupling membrane mortar (ARDEX high-performance polymer modified thin-set mortar adhesive). This flooring underlayment has a low permeability rating for vapor protection in a shower or steam room to make your underlayment for tile waterproof. Ardex tile membrane underlayment can also be used when renovating older floors or walls, including DIY projects, making it the ultimate solution for your waterproofing needs. A modern residential house often has a combination of water sources such as a bathtub, shower, hot tub. Ardex waterproofing membrane is uniquely engineered to deliver waterproofing and vapor-control home solutions, approved for residential and commercial environments (steam showers and swimming pools), with high demand for vapor and water protection. Ardex in-floor premium underlayment offers superior waterproofing capabilities, making it perfect for shower stalls, preventing water vapor from spreading to adjacent rooms while protecting your ceramic tile walls and floors from water environmental factors. This floor underlayment is perfect for both new constructions and renovations in a variety of indoor spaces, including steam rooms, showers, bathrooms, bathtub surrounds, kitchens, balconies, terraces and other wet areas. Once the waterproofing uncoupling membrane for tile has cured, you can apply ceramic, porcelain, travertine, limestone, marble, agglomerates, glass tiles, or stone tile directly on top of it.
Noticed any problems with the product?
Contact us with the detailed description and we will fix the mistake