- For flooring underlayment, ensure the substrate is sound, clean, and stable. Level uneven substrates with floor leveling compound (cement/mortar) before installing the insulating uncoupling board
- Excellent uncoupling and sound isolation properties of Oka Quiet boards exceed standard uncoupling membrane properties by creating an eco silent sound underlayment
- The thin OkaQuiet flooring underlayment boards (5/32") are weighted, tension-free creating an even and smooth substrate that prevents cracked tile with quietwalk feature
- The panels can be used for the interior (kitchen, bedroom, basement), floor and wall applications with a heated flooring system for tile, underlayment for laminate flooring, vinyl plank flooring
- Each board is 6.45 SQ FT (39.4"x23.6"). Refer to official guidelines for substrate construction
Synthetic resin-bonded, stable, and highly compressed, approx. 4 mm thin with blended recycled synthetic fibre board for uncoupling and sound deadening substrates installed with suitable resilient, textile covering, structural engineered, and hardwood flooring. As an insulating intermediate layer in renovation work and on poorly insulated substrates in old and new buildings. Increases living and walking comfort at low installation heights. OkaQuiet is water resistant (not waterproof) and will not deteriorate. Oka Quiet Board is an excellent underlayment for tile, laminated plywood, and laminate that exceeds most of the uncoupling membranes capabilities of sound and heat insulation. Uncoupling Quietwalk underlayment may be used for floors, isolation wall, basement underlayment, sound proof flooring, tile underlayment, vinyl plank underlayment outside the shower and tub surrounding areas. Please ensure the concrete substrate is sound, clean, and stable.
Noticed any problems with the product?
Contact us with the detailed description and we will fix the mistake