- Cleaver 7": Suitable for rocking chopping a large number of vegetables and boneless meats.
- Santoku 7": Granton edge perfect for slicing moisture ingredients without sticking on the blade.
- Bread 9": The serrated knife can glide through any kind of food leaving neat slices.
- Chef 8": The narrow blade is suitable for slicing and push cutting.
- Parer 4": Perfect for peeling fruits or some other small kitchen tasks.
- Honing Steel 8": Great took to maintain the sharpness of your blades.
- Shears: Easily cut through chicken bones, fish bones, vegetables, seafood shells, etc. with the shears.
- Wooden Block: Keep your TUO knives in the set.
- AFFORDABLE KNIFE SET - This TUO Knife set are well suited for daily use at kitchen in restaurant or home. They are suitable for almost everything like cutting meat, fish, chopping fruits, vegetables, herbs, hardest bread crusts, hard cheese etc.
- SUPER STEEL - Adopted German High-carbon Stainless steel – it won’t rust over time in most of the circumstances. The steel is precisely processed with high-tech vacuum heat treatment for extraordinary performance and superior strength.
- PREMIUM PAKKAWOOD HANDLE - The full tang handle is made from our patent-pending high-density Pakkawood composite. Compare to other wood handles, it is way more stable and sanitary. No matter how bad the kitchen environment is, there will be no shrinking, no expansion, no cracking, assuring your food safety.
- WELL DESIGNED - With 9” of length, the steel is ideal for most sized knives without getting cumbersome or poking too far out of your knife bag or woodblock. Tiny grooves along the steel’s surface work to bring back and straighten the edge.
About The Manufacturer:
TUO is a professional kitchen knife manufacturer integrating R&D, production and sales. Combining traditional craftsmanship with modern technology, TUO is committed to providing consumers with High-quality kitchen knives.
Noticed any problems with the product?
Contact us with the detailed description and we will fix the mistake