- Kerdi polystyrene extruded waterproof wall panels for showers are light and, robust, dimensionally stable, making them easy to create a waterproof shower system. Dimensions: 48" x 32" x ½" (122 cm x 81 cm x 1.25 cm)
- In addition to excellent waterproofing capabilities, Schluter building foam board KB 12 1220 812 has great foam insulation properties, thus can be used in various applications
- Shower wall panels contain no cement or fiberglass for a dust-free installation. The foam boards are covered with fleece webbing (Kerdi Membrane) on each side for effective bonding of tile to the surface
- Kerdi insulation board being impact-resistant and rigid, can be used to build custom vanities, shelving units (niche), countertops, and bathtub surrounds, benches and tile can be installed right away
- The Schluter Building Panel can be tiled with all types of porcelain, ceramic, or stone tile, whether they are mosaic or large format tiles, due to their stiffness, strength, and even surface
Schluter Kerdi Board is made from extruded polystyrene rigid insulation foam. This makes the Schluter polystyrene foam board an ideal basis for any kerdi shower kit installation. Kerdi building panels can be applied to practically any substrate, serving as shower waterproofing, insulating, versatile, light, and robust material. The extruded polystyrene foam core is 100% waterproof and remains fully functional even after possible damage. The prefabricated Schluter shower board butt joints can be sealed using Schluter joint sealant or Kerdi band (tape). The fiber fabric also absorbs tensile forces. All building board systems have great heat insulation properties. The Kerdi insulation foam board is a great addition to Schluter shower kit or Schluter shower pan (tray), ready for quick and easy building of shower tile elements. No limitation to the use of cement-based thin-set mortars and grouts. The product works perfectly with polyurethane or epoxy-based grouts. High insulating properties due to its extruded polystyrene core, giving tile or stone finish surfaces a warmer touch. Extremely lightweight due to its rigid foam core benefitting installations over older structures and fast, safe handling on construction sites.
Noticed any problems with the product?
Contact us with the detailed description and we will fix the mistake