- Ditra Heat DH5MA sheets (2-10 pcs pack) cover 16.8-84 Sq Ft of floor area. Each sheet's coverage is 8.4 Sq Ft (3 Feet 3 Inches x 2 Feet 7 Inches), thickness is 1/4 Inch
- The membrane sheet is designed for the Ditra Heat E-HK radiant floor heat cable system. DH5MA mat provides uncoupling, waterproofing, vapor management.
- The Ditra mat can be used with engineered wood, vinyl, wood plastic composite (WPC), luxury vinyl tiles (LVT), luxury vinyl planks (LVP), and stone plastic composite (SPC) tiles
- Ditra Heat Uncoupling Membrane serves as a flexible layer between your flooring layer (mortar, thinset adhesive). It helps prevent tile cracking, eliminates grout problems, and eliminates the need for a leveling compound (stable foundation for your flooring).
- Schluter Ditra Heat Membrane comes with a cut-back stud structure. It has an anchoring fleece (laminated to the underside) ideal for floor tile, laminated floor, etc.
About The Product:
Schluter Systems Ditra-Heat DH5MA laminate floor underlayment is an advanced flooring membrane perfect for home improvement projects. Tile and laminate underlayment are essential to the Schluter Ditra electric heating kit. Whether you are a contractor or a DIY enthusiast, it's a perfect solution for your flooring needs. Ditra uncoupling membrane is a significant element of the underfloor heating system, as it is thin, easy to install, and entirely waterproof. It functions as a flexible layer between your tile and the rigid subfloor underneath it, reducing tile breakage.
Schluter Ditra heat system is perfect for use with tile flooring, laminate flooring, and vinyl sheet flooring. You can also use it with engineered wood, wood plastic composite (WPC), luxury vinyl tiles (LVT), luxury vinyl planks (LVP), stone plastic composite (SPC) tiles, etc. Among others, it is applicable for your bathroom flooring (shower tile) or as a waterproofing membrane for other waterproof flooring needs. The membrane is made from waterproof polypropylene and serves well when used as an underlayment for tiled floors or laminate flooring.
Additionally, it can be used as a floor water barrier in showers or as a part of a basement floor underlayment using thin-set adhesive. The advantages of Ditra uncoupling membrane are achieved without sacrificing point load distribution capabilities. The DITRA HEAT membrane stud structure is designed to fit the DITRA HEAT heating wire inside and also performs the tile-uncoupling functions. It prevents tile cracking, eliminates grout problems, and makes replacing any tiles (ceramic, mosaic, natural stone tile, porcelain, glass, marble, granite) a trivial process.
Schluter Systems DH5MA heated floor mat is the perfect choice for a reliable and durable laminate wood flooring underlayment or a warm and cozy tiled floor heating system. Ditra sheets are simply the best option as an underlayment for laminate flooring or warm tiles.
Noticed any problems with the product?
Contact us with the detailed description and we will fix the mistake